Elijah Craig 18 Year Bourbon
Elijah Craig 18 Year Bourbon is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Notify me when back in stock
Elijah Craig 18 year old Bourbon
"The crisp oakiness of the bouquet indicates directly that this is a no-nonsense Bourbon. The colour is a very deep amber, burnt orange tone with ideal clarity. The mouth presence is divine; showing equal parts elegance and command. Layered flavours of cream, almonds, vanilla extract and smoke all meet at midpalate and carry through to the soft-but-fiery aftertaste. A very strong 4 star rating.
- Since 1789
- Named after Rev. Elijah Craig the father of Bourbon.
- Aged 18 years in new charred oak barrels.
- Single Barrel unblended Bourbon for the connoisseur.
- Barrel hand selected by the master distiller.
- Vintage 1982 available.
- Bottles barrel numbered and dated by hand.
- Special gift canister.
- Limited availability.
- Rave review from F. Paul Pacult's The Spirit Journal
Warm, deep leather
Aged oak, spiced vanilla, with notes of mint and chocolate
Richly textured, nutty, and semisweet. Initial bursts of honey give way to toasted wood and pleasant char
Lively and engaging, then lingers with vanilla and pepper.
Please go to our Shipping FAQ page to learn more about our shipping information details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.