KININviE 23 Year 375ml_
KININviE 23 Year 375ml_ is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Notify me when back in stock
KININviE 23 Year Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Batch No. 2
The Kininvie Distillery was opened by William Grant’s granddaughter, Janet Sheed Roberts in July 1990. It is sited in the Scottish Highlands at William Grant & Son’s base in Dufftown. Kininvie are producers of extremely high quality Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky which has a history of being used by Grants for blending.
However, this is without doubt a special liquor as a single malt. There was a limited release at 15 and 17 years old which were well acclaimed, so this 23 year old foray has been met with considerable excitement. Already a very collectable, each bottle of this prestigious spirit will highlight the year it was distilled, and its batch number. Additionally, the bottles also have their own individual numbers.
80% is matured in American hogshead casks, the remaining 20% in sherry the aroma as you swirl this around in the glass is incredible. Imagine the fragrant burst as you rip open a sub-ripened peach, it is sweet and syrupy, with rich vanilla tones.
The palate itself is full of flavor, peaches and cream, sweet at first, then gently, the oakiness of its maturation begins to build before the elongated finish brings those syrup notes gently back in.
Please go to our Shipping FAQ page to learn more about our shipping information details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.