Ommegang Belgian Abbey Ale
Ommegang Abbey Ale
Ommegang, our first brew, was inspired by the centuries-old brewing practices of the Belgian Trappist monks. This burgundian brew gives off a variety of aromas, including plum and cinnamon, and packs in flavors such as caramel, toffee, and licorice. At 8.5% abv, it is known to cause spontaneous meditation.
• the best beer I have ever tasted, truly heaven in a bottle!
• Simply put, this is a fantastic beer that deserves to be enjoyed and savored....
• I can't WAIT to try the Chocolate Indulgence! Three Philosophers and the Abbey Ale are staples in my fridge.
• I am not a beer drinker...but I am NOW...thanks to Ommegang! This is the only beer i would or will ever drink. It's the finest or beers -- like the highest regarded wine or champagne, it's in a class all by itself! Nothing else like it on earth!! Thank you for brewing these materpieces, and please don't ever stop!
• First try of Ommegang; Omme God! A beautiful Belgian Ale! I would be a Monk in your Abbey anytime! Obviously, your first holds a certain place in your heart. I look forward to tasting your other Ales.
• A friend brought me a case of Ommegang from New York. It was fantastic! The taste was remarkable, very tasty. Even my wife who is a novice beer drinker loved it and the buzz ain't too shabby either! Mudbone
• I love this beer! stands head to head with the best Belgium ales. Maybe better... So many wonderful flavors in one bottle.. don't change a thing
• Dang...Ommegang! That is the real deal. I feel like a piece of Belgium is just a short drive away, at my local fine-beer store. Can't wait to try some of your other offerings.
• Bravo!! Ommegang Abbey is nothing short of incredible. My only wish is that it came in a mini-keg. Imagine that - mini-keg fermentation!!! Cheers!! Scott Ray Kings Park New York
• yes, great beer. ya'll could not have described it better.
• I have never craved anything more in my life than I crave this beer. Perfection has been achieved!