Elijah Craig 18 year old Bourbon
IMAGE MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY
"The crisp oakiness of the bouquet indicates directly that this is a no-nonsense Bourbon. The colour is a very deep amber, burnt orange tone with ideal clarity. The mouth presence is divine; showing equal parts elegance and command. Layered flavours of cream, almonds, vanilla extract and smoke all meet at midpalate and carry through to the soft-but-fiery aftertaste. A very strong 4 star rating.
- Since 1789
- Named after Rev. Elijah Craig the father of Bourbon.
- Aged 18 years in new charred oak barrels.
- Single Barrel unblended Bourbon for the connoisseur.
- Barrel hand selected by the master distiller.
- Vintage 1982 available.
- Bottles barrel numbered and dated by hand.
- Special gift canister.
- Limited availability.
- Rave review from F. Paul Pacult's The Spirit Journal